gowitness is a website screenshot utility written in Golang, that uses Chrome Headless to generate screenshots of web interfaces using the command line, with a handy report viewer to process results. Both Linux and macOS are supported, with Windows support primarily working.
gowitness comes from Eyewitness. If you want something with many extra features, check it out with these other projects.
Golang Screenshot Application Features
The primary of purpose that gowitness serves is to take screenshots of websites and do that well. As such, gowitness has many ways to be told how to take a screenshot.
- Taking a single screenshot with the
- Scanning a network CIDR (or many) with the
- Parsing an Nmap file for target information with the
- Accepting URL’s submitted via web service with the
servercommand (perfect for integration with other tools)
- Taking screenshots from a text file (or read via stdin) with the
In addition, gowitness can be configured in many ways.
Go Screenshot Utility Documentation
Please refer to the wiki for the full installation information and other documentation.