Here is the list of the Best Golang Books for Beginners and Advanced in 2022 to learn. Read this list of best Golang books for beginners.
- Go Programming Language
- Head First Go
- Pro Go: The Complete Guide to Programming Reliable and Efficient Software Using Golang
- Network Programming with Go: Code Secure and Reliable Network Services from Scratch
- Concurrency in Go: Tools and Techniques for Developers
- Powerful Command-Line Applications in Go: Build Fast and Maintainable Tools
- Get Programming with Go
- Black Hat Go: Go Programming For Hackers and Pentesters
- Learning Go: An Idiomatic Approach to Real-World Go Programming
- Cloud Native Go: Building Reliable Services in Unreliable Environments
- Mastering Go: Create Golang production applications using network libraries, concurrency, machine learning, and advanced data structures
Golang Programming Language
- The first chapter is a tutorial on the basic concepts of Go, introduced through programs for file I/O and text processing, simple graphics, and web clients and servers.
- Early chapters cover the structural elements of Go programs: syntax, control flow, data types, and the organization of a program into packages, files, and functions. The examples illustrate many packages from the standard library and show how to create new ones of your own. Later chapters explain the package mechanism in more detail and how to build, test, and maintain projects using the go tool.
- The chapters on methods and interfaces introduce Go’s unconventional approach to object-oriented programming, in which methods can be declared on any type and interfaces are implicitly satisfied. They explain encapsulation, composition, and substitutability principles using realistic examples.
- Two chapters on concurrency present in-depth approaches to this increasingly important topic. The first covers the basic mechanisms of goroutines and channels and illustrates the style known as communicating sequential processes for which Go is renowned. The second covers more traditional aspects of concurrency with shared variables. These chapters provide a solid foundation for programmers encountering concurrency for the first time.
- The final two chapters explore lower-level features of Go. One covers the art of metaprogramming using reflection. The other shows how to use the unsafe package to step outside the type system for special situations and how to use the cgo tool to create Go bindings for C libraries.
The book features hundreds of interesting and practical examples of well-written Go code that cover the whole language, its most important packages, and a wide range of applications. Each chapter has exercises to test your understanding and explore extensions and alternatives.
Head First Go
Why does this book look so different?
Based on the latest cognitive science and learning theory research, HeadFirst Go uses a visually rich format to engage your mind rather than a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep. Why waste your time struggling with new concepts? This multi-sensory learning experience is designed for the way your brain really works.
Pro Go: The Complete Guide to Programming Reliable and Efficient Software Using Golang
Best-selling author Adam Freeman explains how to get the most from Go, starting from the basics and building up to the most advanced and sophisticated features. You will learn how Go builds on a simple and consistent type system to create a comprehensive and productive development experience that produces fast and robust applications across platforms.
Go, also known as Golang, is Google’s concise and efficient programming language for creating high-performance, cross-platform applications. Go combines strong static types with simple syntax and a comprehensive standard library to increase programmer productivity while supporting features such as concurrent/parallel programming.
Each topic is covered in a clear, concise, no-nonsense approach packed with the details you need to learn to be truly effective. Chapters include common problems and how to avoid them.
What You Will Learn
- Use Go for concurrent/parallel tasks
- Gain a solid understanding of the Go language and tools
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the Go standard library
- Use Go for client- and server-side development
Who This Book Is for experienced developers who want to use Go to create applications
UPDATE: There is an excellent list of Golang Books on Github