OpenOCR makes it simple to host your own OCR REST API.
- Scalable message passing architecture via RabbitMQ.
- Platform independence via Docker containers.
- Kubernetes support: workers can run in a Kubernetes Replication Controller
- Supports 31 languages in addition to English
- Ability to use an image pre-processing chain. An example using Stroke Width Transform is provided.
- Pass arguments to Tesseract such as character whitelist and page segment mode.
- REST API docs
- A Go REST client is available.