- No need to replace existing monitoring tools – Odigos boosts current observability solutions by generating higher-quality data
- Language Agnostic Auto-instrumentation – Odigos detects the programming language of any applications and automatically instruments it accordingly
- Built with eBPF & OpenTelemetry – Applications are instrumented using well-known, battle-tested open source observability technologies
- Auto-instrumentation for Go applications – Odigos leverages eBPF uniquely to instrument compiled languages without code changes
- Collector Management – Auto-scale collectors based on application usage. No need to deploy or configure complex pipelines
The easiest way to install Odigos is to use our Helm chart:
helm repo add odigos https://keyval-dev.github.io/odigos-charts/ helm install my-odigos odigos/odigos --namespace odigos-system --create-namespace
See the quickstart guide for more details and examples.
See DESTINATIONS.md file for a complete list of supported destinations and the available signals for every destination.
Can’t find the destination you need? Help us by following our quick adding new destination guide and submit a PR.