csvtk is a cross-platform, efficient, practical and pretty CSV/TSV toolkit with the following features:
- Cross-platform (Linux/Windows/Mac OS X/OpenBSD/FreeBSD)
- Light weight and out-of-the-box, no dependencies, no compilation, no configuration
- Fast, multiple-CPUs supported
- Practical functions supported by N subcommands
- Support STDIN and gziped input/output file, easy being used in pipe
- Most of the subcommands support unselecting fields and fuzzy fields, e.g.
-f "-id,-name"for all fields except “id” and “name”,
-F -f "a.*"for all fields with prefix “a.”.
- Support common plots