chasquid is an SMTP (email) server.
It aims to be easy to configure and maintain for a small mail server, at the expense of flexibility and functionality.
It’s written in Go.
- Easy to configure, hard to mis-configure in ways that are harmful or insecure (e.g. no open relay, clear-text authentication, etc.).
- Tracking of per-domain TLS support, prevents connection downgrading.
- SMTP UTF8 (international usernames).
- IDNA (international domain names).
- Hooks for easy integration with greylisting, anti-virus and anti-spam.
- Multiple domains, with per-domain user database and aliases.
- Multiple TLS certificates.
- Suffix dropping (user+something@domain -> user@domain).
- Easy integration with letsencrypt.
- SPF checking.
- Monitoring HTTP server, with exported variables and tracing to help debugging.