Træfɪk is a modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer made to deploy microservices with ease. It supports several backends (Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, Marathon, Mesos, Consul, Etcd, Zookeeper, BoltDB, Eureka, Rest API, file…) to manage its configuration automatically and dynamically.
GoReplay is an #golang based open-source tool for capturing and replaying live HTTP traffic into a test environment in order to continuously test your system with real data. It can be used to increase confidence in code deployments, configuration changes and infrastructure changes.
Ponzu is a powerful and efficient open-source HTTP server framework and CMS. It provides automatic, free, and secure HTTP/2 over TLS (certificates obtained via Let’s Encrypt), a useful CMS and scaffolding to generate content editors, and a fast HTTP API on which to build modern applications.
Requirement: Golang 1.8 (actually available as RC versions only)
This is a very active Fork of Gogs, the Github/Gitlab alternative, selfhosted #golang application.
Changelog of the first work done after fork: https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
Looking for a APNS/GCM push notification server ?
Gorush, writte in #golang, features:
- Support Google Cloud Message (Firebase Cloud Messaging now) using go-gcm library for Android.
- Support HTTP/2 Apple Push Notification Service using apns2 library.
- Support YAML configuration.
- Support command line to send single Android or iOS notification.
- Support Web API to send push notification.
- Support graceful restart & zero downtime deploy using facebook grace.
- Support HTTP/2 or HTTP/1.1 protocol.
- Support notification queue and multiple workers.
- Support /api/stat/app show notification success and failure counts.
- Support /api/config show your YAML config.
- Support store app stat to memory, Redis, BoltDB, BuntDB or LevelDB.
- Support p12 or pem formtat of iOS certificate file.
- Support /sys/stats show response time, status code count, etc.
- Support for HTTP proxy to Google server (GCM).
- Support retry send notification if server response is fail.