- Open source and free forever;
- Support for self-hosting with
- Plain textarea first and support some useful markdown syntax;
- Collaborate and share with your teammates;
- RESTful API for self-service.
Deploy with Docker in seconds
docker run -d --name memos -p 5230:5230 -v ~/.memos/:/var/opt/memos neosmemo/memos:latest
Memos should be running at http://localhost:5230. If the
~/.memos/ does not have a
memos_prod.db file, then memos will auto generate it.
Example Compose YAML file:
If you want to upgrade the version of memos, use the following command.
docker-compose down && docker image rm neosmemo/memos:latest && docker-compose up -d
Contributions are what makes the open-source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
See more in development guide.
Related Community Products
- Moe Memos – Third party client for iOS and Android
- lmm214/memos-bber – Chrome extension
- Rabithua/memos_wmp – Wechat miniprogram
- qazxcdswe123/telegramMemoBot – Telegram bot