Mainflux is modern, scalable, secure open source and patent-free IoT cloud platform written in Go.
It accepts user, device, and application connections over various network protocols (i.e. HTTP, MQTT, WebSocket, CoAP), thus making a seamless bridge between them. It is used as the IoT middleware for building complex IoT solutions.
- Multi-protocol connectivity and protocol bridging (HTTP, MQTT, WebSocket and CoAP)
- Device management and provisioning
- Fine-grained access control
- Storage support (Cassandra, InfluxDB and MongoDB)
- Platform logging and instrumentation support
- Event sourcing
- Container-based deployment using Docker and Kubernetes
- LoRaWAN network integration
- Small memory footprint and fast execution
- Domain-driven design architecture, high-quality code and test coverage