This is a tool that concurrently runs a whole bunch of those linters and normalizes their output to a report
- unittest – Golang unit test status.
- deadcode – Finds unused code.
- gocyclo – Computes the cyclomatic complexity of functions.
- varcheck – Find unused global variables and constants.
- structcheck – Find unused struct fields.
- aligncheck – Warn about un-optimally aligned structures.
- errcheck – Check that error return values are used.
- copycode(dupl) – Reports potentially duplicated code.
- gosimple – Report simplifications in code.
- staticcheck – Statically detect bugs, both obvious and subtle ones.
- godepgraph – Godepgraph is a program for generating a dependency graph of Go packages.
- misspell – Correct commonly misspelled English words… quickly.