Golang open-source project for your Home Cloud system
Think about it seriously. Is control of our data, smart devices and digital assets now only in the hands of some big company?
- Is your photo album saved in their cloud service?
- Do your thermostats, monitors, lamps need to be used through their cloud services?
- Do your personal documents, memos, contacts, passwords, etc. reside in their cloud storage services?
- Do you have to accept their decisions when they decide to change prices, review content or even discontinue services?
It sounds ridiculous, doesn’t it? We are losing control of our own data!
Our ideal home cloud is one where you can manage all your data, devices and data assets very easily. In your own home, you have absolute control.
If you think what we are doing is valuable. Please give us a star and fork it !
- Friendly UI designed for home scenarios
- No code, no forms, intuitive, design for humanity
- Multiple hardware and base system support
- ZimaBoard, NUC, RPi, old computers, whatever is available.
- Selected apps in the app store, one-click installation
- Nextcloud, HomeAssiant, AdGuard, Jellyfin, *arr and more!
- Easily install numerous Docker apps
- Over 100,000 apps from the Docker ecosystem can be easily installed
- Elegant drive and file management
- What you see is what you get. No technical background required.
- Well-designed system/app widgets
- What you care about, at a glance. Resource usage, app status, and more!
Getting Started with the Golang Home Cloud
CasaOS fully supports ZimaBoard, Intel NUC, and Raspberry Pi. Also, more computers and development boards and fully compatible with Ubuntu, Debian, Raspberry Pi OS, and CentOS with one-liner installation.
- amd64 / x86-64
- Debian 11 ( Tested, Recommended)
- Ubuntu Server 20.04 ( Tested)
- Raspberry Pi OS ( Tested)
- Elementary 6.1 ( Tested)
- Armbian 22.04 ( Tested)
- Alpine ( Not Fully Tested Yet)
- OpenWrt ( Not Fully Tested Yet)
Quick Setup CasaOS
Freshly install a system from the list above and run this command:
wget -qO- https://get.casaos.io | bash
curl -fsSL https://get.casaos.io | bash
v0.3.3 or newer
curl -fsSL https://get.icewhale.io/casaos-uninstall.sh | bash