Chisel is a fast TCP tunnel, transported over HTTP. Single executable including both client and server. Written in Go ( #Golang ). Chisel is mainly useful for passing through firewalls, though it can also be used to provide a secure endpoint into your network. Chisel is very similar to crowbar though achieves much higher performance.
- Easy to use
- Encrypted connections using
- Authenticated connections; authenticated client connections with a users config file, authenticated server connections with fingerprint matching.
- Client auto-reconnects with exponential backoff
- Client can create multiple tunnel endpoints over one TCP connection
- Server optionally doubles as a reverse proxy